Everyone likes sweets and when we talk about Jalebi, our mouth starts watering. Jalebi is a popular sweet in India. It is very sweet and crispy to eat here. Adults and children eat it with great fervor. If we get hot jalebi, then it becomes enjoyable. It can be prepared and eaten at festivals and any special day.
Here we get it easily at the confectionery shop. Today we are telling you how to make Jalebi. You can make it very easily at your home. We find it very difficult to make but it is not so, it is very easy to make. A batter is prepared by mixing flour and curd. Jilebi is mixed in sugar syrup after frying.
Here is a Kesari or yellow-colored sweet. We can make Jalebi in two ways. The first method is to prepare all the ingredients at home and the second method is to use instant jalebi. If we look at the taste, then the jalebi made from the ingredients at home is very tasty and crispy.
Today we will tell you how to make a delicious and crispy jalebi recipe at home. So let us learn. In this way, you can make delicious and crispy jalebi at your home very easily.
- Maida 1 cup
- Curd ½ cup
- Oil or ghee (for frying)
- hole punch
- sugar 2 cups
- The orange color is a little
Method of making Jalebi – Jalebi Kaise Banti Hai
- First of all, to make Jalebi, prepare a thick batter by mixing all-purpose flour and curd.
- If we need it, we can also put water in it.
- Keep the yeast in it for 6 to 7 hours.
- When our batter becomes lumpy and foam starts appearing on top, then prepare the sugar syrup.
- Now make sugar syrup by mixing water and sugar on a low flame.
- Cook the sugar syrup on high flame for some time and add a little orange color to it.
- When the sugar syrup starts leaving strings, take it off the gas and cool it slightly.
- Take a pan, put oil or ghee in it and keep it on the gas for heating.
- When the oil becomes hot, now put the batter in the cloth and press it in the hot oil. Now cook it on medium flame.
- When the jalebi starts turning slightly brown, take it out and put it in the sugar syrup.
- Let them soak in sugar syrup for 2 minutes. Now our hot jalebi is ready. Enjoy it a lot.
- Tips: The batter of Jalebi should not be made too thick or too thin. You must keep this in mind.
In how much time the sugar syrup is made?
It takes us 5 minutes to make sugar syrup. To make sugar syrup, mix water and sugar and make sugar syrup on a low flame. Cook the sugar syrup on high flame for some time and add a little orange color to it. When the sugar syrup starts leaving strings, take it off the gas and cool it slightly.
Why is Jalebi round?
The reason why the jalebi is round is that juice is filled in the round jalebi, due to which the jalebi is made round. After making Jalebi, it is dipped in sugar syrup. Due to being round, the juice in Jalebi easily blooms in more quantity.
How to make Jalebi syrup
Make sugar syrup by mixing water and sugar on a low flame.
Cook the sugar syrup on high flame for some time and add a little orange color to it.
When the sugar syrup starts leaving strings, take it off the gas and cool it slightly.
In how many days does Jalebi go bad?
We can eat Jalebi by keeping it for 1 day. But hot jalebi is very tasty to eat. People often like to eat hot jalebi only.
Kesari Jalebi Recipe
Kesari Jalebi Recipe: Jalebi is one such sweet which is very famous in India. If you get hot jalebi after eating in the winter season, then it is just fun. Jalebi is a traditional Kesari or yellow-colored sweet made in Indian households for Dussehra, Diwali, or other special occasions. It is crispy in food, due to which not only adults but also children eat it with fervor. If you also want to make Jalebi at home during this festive season, then this recipe of ours can be useful for you. Ingredients to make Kesari Jalebi: A batter is prepared by mixing flour and curd, Jalebi is made from it only after fermentation. Jalebi is dipped in sugar syrup after frying. Apart from Kesari Jalebi, Paneer Jalebi and Rabri Jalebi are also eaten with great gusto.
How to make Kesari Jalebi
- First of all, prepare a thick batter by mixing maida and curd.
- If required, you can also add water to it.
- Keep the yeast in it for about six to seven hours.
- When the batter becomes smooth and froth appears on top, prepare the syrup.
- Make syrup by mixing water, sugar, and saffron on a low flame.
- Thicken the syrup for the time left on high flame.
- When the sugar syrup starts leaving strings, take it off the flame and cool it slightly.
- Take it Take a deep pan. Put oil or ghee in it and heat it.
- Pour the prepared batter into the bag. The smaller the hole, the thinner the jalebi will be.
- Now pour the batter into the hot oil. Cook on medium heat. Flip over.
- When the jalebis turn light brown from both sides, take them out. Pour in sugar syrup.
- Let them soak in sugar syrup for about a minute. Take out and serve.
Internal Link – chitkamatka